Have you ever been in a situation where bills are due, you need money for gas and rent is coming up so soon yet your next paycheck is in two weeks? Jeez, that can be so frustrating!
But what if I tell you, you can access the money you’ve already earned Up to $100 per day and up to $500 per paycheck with no hidden fee, no interest and no credit check or whatsoever. YES, you heard that right – just tip what you can after your paycheck is in (Any amount – even $0).
That sound good? Well, then I suggest you give “Earnin App” a shot.
In this article, we shall talk about how to get “interest-free” funds with this app. Without further ado, let’s get started!
What is Earnin App?
Earnin is an app that gives you access to the pay you’ve earned – when you want it. Get paid for the hours you’ve worked without waiting for payday. Is as simple as ABC.
How do I get started?
To get started with Earnin, you must first download their mobile App from Google Playstore (Click Here) or Apple Store. However, I recommend you read more about Earnin on their official website before you proceed! (Click Here)
Now, when I’ve successfully downloaded the app, launch the Earnin App and follow these simple steps.
- First, Connect your bank account where you get paid, and add a debit card
- Second, Add the employer you get your paycheck from
- Third, Verify your work email. Don’t have one? Turn on Location Permissions, and they’ll automatically add earnings to your Earnin account when they see you’re at your work address
- Also, They’ll verify your bank account, debit card, and confirm your hours worked. Then, cash out up to $100 per day (up to $500 per paycheck) and tip what you think is fair, between $0-14
- Last, On payday, they’ll debit your account for the money you cashed out + tips. It’s that simple.
That’s how simple it is to get funds for emergencies while you wait for your next paycheck with the Earnin App, I really hope this article helpfull?
Sharing Is Caring🎉❤️
Kindly share with friends and family – this might safe someone in need of urgent cash for bills.