If there’s anything we must applaud technology for, Fintech must be one facet technology deserves to hurray – Since it has automated delivery and enhanced the use of financial services.
The inception of Fintech has Aid Mankind in various ways which Mobile Loan is among.
Acquiring a Loan In Africa, Precisely In Ghana Is not guaranteed to be given either from the Bank, friend or a family member – Due to this people always find it tremendously difficult to implement their business ideas.
However, the introduction of Mobile Loan Apps In Ghana has come to ease our pain.
In This Article, we shall talk about how to get an Instant loan from Adamfopa.
What Is Adamfopa?
I heard you ask, What is Adamfopa? – Well, AdamfoPa offers quick loans for Ghanaian residents with good credit. AdamfoPa makes it effective for you to access credit anytime, anywhere.
If you have good credit, AdamfoPa can help you solve your financial problems by providing loan services.
Who Is Eligible For Adamfopa Loan?
The Eligibility of the Adamfopa Loan Application are:
- The Applicant Must be a Ghana Resident
- The Applicant Must be at the age of 20-55 years old
- The Applicant Must State His/Her Monthly Income Source.
What Makes Adamfopa Loan Better than Its Competitors?
You might have heard of lots of Mobile Loan apps in Ghana, So, You may be wondering why you should choose Adamfopa Loan Over the Others.
Below are the reason why you should Choose Adamfopa ;
- You can apply loan by your credit. Don’t need any deposits or guarantees, and no upfront fee paid before you get the loan.
- Up to GHC5,000. Disburse to your Mobile Money (MTN/Vodafone/AirtelTiog) in a while.
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile. All the steps can be done online.
- They do not share your data with any third parties without your consent. Your data is totally safe with them.
- Don’t worry about forgetting repayment. They’ll send messages to remind you.
What is the Interest Rate?
Adamfopa Loan interest rates range from 7.16 percent to 22.01 percent each year.
The loan term is 91-180 days.
The service charge ranges from 0% to 1.35 %.
If you request for a GHS 1,000 loan, the period is 120 days, the yearly interest rate is 10.95 %, and the service rate is zero.
So, the daily interest rate of 10.95 % divided by 365 days equals 0.03 %.
The interest rate for 120 days is $1,000 multiplied by 10.95 % divided by 365 days is 36. The total payback equals 1,000+36= GHS 1,036
How Does Adamfopa Loan works？
- Install the AdamfoPa APP from the Google Play Store.
- Register an account.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your basic information, E-sign the loan agreement, then submit the application.
- After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved.
6.Money will be disbursed into your selected account.
Adamfopa Loan Contact
You may Contact Adamfopa Loan if you have any suggestion, questions or difficulties.
Email: [email protected];
Tel: +233 247789757;
Add: 7 Obaakrowa Close, Accra-NewTown
We are done for today, I hope this article helps you get an instant loan from Adamfopa Loan.